The Mozilla team has released the latest version of Firefox, viz. 3.0.7.
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes the following problems:
- Fixed following security issues:
- MFSA 2009-11 URL spoofing with invisible control characters
- MFSA 2009-10 Upgrade PNG library to fix memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2009-09 XML data theft via RDFXMLDataSource and cross-domain redirect
- MFSA 2009-08 Mozilla Firefox XUL Linked Clones Double Free Vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-07 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124)
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available
- Fixed: Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them
- For some users, cookies would appear to go â€œmissingâ€ after a few days
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.