I featured Plants vs. Zombies 2 two weeks ago as part of our regular games series. But, after immersing myself into the game, I felt that it deserved a post of its own. Plants vs. Zombies 2 is the follow up game of Plants vs. Zombies.
This time you join Crazy Dave on a crazy adventure in time battling a whole different range of zombies. You start of in the world as it is today and go back in time to Ancient Egypt as Dave hunts for his taco. He might not find it in Egypt, but you will find a host of zombies waiting to eat your brains. So plant away, super charge them with plant food. And, if you think things are getting out of hand, you can zap them, flick them or pinch them!
- Meet powerful new plants that will defend your lawn through time
- Go toe-to-missing-toe with dozens of new zombies
- Supercharge your floral friends with healthy doses of Plant Food
- Fire up amazing Finger Powers to pinch, flick and zap zombies
- Defeat brain-teasing challenges that will test your zombie-zapping skills
- Take on zombies from all worlds in Piñata Party and win prizes
- Gather keys to play valuable side missions
- Collect coins to purchase potent power-ups
- Earn stars to take you to new worlds
- Connect to Game Services to unlock achievements and compete against friends on the leaderboards
- Look out! Zombie chickens!