It has become a trend to download files from the internet in a zip format. Most of the time you have enoughÂ zipped files and it becomes quiet annoying to extract them one by one. I specially remember it when my hard driveÂ data got erased because of a stupid virus but I’m glad I had all the backup saved. I just had to unzip all theÂ files to get the system back in action. It took me a week to get it all done but only if I knew there was a wayÂ to unzip these files at the same time, it would have saved me a lot of time.
Extractnow is a free software that allows you to extract mutiple archives at the same time. It supports formatsÂ such as ZIP, RAR, ACE, ISO and IMG. It comes with a very user friendly interface and does a fine job when itÂ comes to bundling compressed files and extracting their contents with a click of a button.
To extract files all you have to do is simply drag and drop your archieves into the main program windows or rightÂ click the while in Windows Explorer. Key features of ExtractNow includes
- Supports ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, 7Z, ACE, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, TAR, SIT archive formats
- Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them
- Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
- Recursively search through folders for archives (Just drag and drop them)
- Delete files or close program after extraction options
- Windows explorer file associations for all supported archive types
- Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
- System tray icon on Minimize and Always on top features
- Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items
It is one of the software you should definitely give a try if you’re a sort of person who rushes into ZIP filesÂ every now and then.