The interface is very basic on the browser and straightforward on your phone. A few clicks and you’ve saved a note which is automatically synced across all your devices.
With Google Keep you can:
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web
Check out the video introducing Keep:
If you’re using Evernote, it is highly unlikely you’re going to switch, especially since you’ve yet to get a cool iOS app for the same.