WordPress doesn’t count page views by default.
So, if you’re trying to find out which of your posts are popular, you’re kind of stuck with relying on third party analytics software through which you have to drill through extensively.
Top 10 will count the number of page views on your single posts and store them in the database.
You can then display the page view count on individual pages as well as display a list of most popular posts based on page views.
- Counts page views on single posts and pages
- Display the count on the single posts and pages
- Customize the text that can be displayed
- Display a list of popular posts by page count. The number can be customized.
- Clean uninstall if you choose to delete the plugin from within WP-Admin
- Works with WP Super Cache
- Sidebar Widget for Popular Posts
- Popular Posts by Comments
- Ability to reset count
- More customization options