Mark from Weblog Tools Collection has announced a Blogging Essay.
The winner receives $150 and the runner up $50.
There are a simple set of rules to be followed:
- 1000 words or more.
- The essays should be centered around blogging and online media; the topic could be anything related.
- New essays only. Nothing published previously please.
- You may publish the essay elsewhere, but you legally allow it to be published here.
- Competition will be judged only if there are ten entries at the least.
- I reserve right to reject your essay, I reserve the final say in the results and to cancel the competition at any time.
WLTC is one of my favorite websites. One that I read everyday and that I am subscribed to. It’s really good to see Mark having a competition like this which will encourage all bloggers to try their best.
I’m not sure whether I should participate or write to Mark to ask if I should help judge. Though I believe with GamerZ’s Post Rating Plugin, he intends to let the readers of WLTC decide.