OnlineProfits.com launched this Monday with $50 off on their monthly price of $98. I decided to signup considering the big names and especially checking out the content they have on offer.
Since the first three chapters have already been released. The chapters are rather easy to understand and are available in both audio and text format.
The course is across six months and you pay monthly. You can choose to stop at any point of time in case it is not bringing any value to you.
The course covers the following 21 modules with a total of 66 lessons.
- Module 1: Introduction and Business Principles
- Module 2: Domain Names
- Module 3: Setting Up Your Website
- Module 4: WordPress
- Module 5: Web Design for Entrepreneurs
- Module 6: Business Models
- Module 7: Choosing Your Niche
- Module 8: Blogs
- Module 9: Other Types of Websites
- Module 10: Web Content and Copywriting
- Module 11: Basic SEO
- Module 12: Advanced SEO
- Module 13: Generating Traffic
- Module 14: Social Media
- Module 15: Web Metrics
- Module 16: Selling Advertising
- Module 17: Email Marketing
- Module 18: Affiliate Marketing
- Module 19: PPC (Pay-per-Click)
- Module 20: Landing Pages
- Module 21: Selling Your Products
And, you can win a six months membership through two means:
- Write a blog post about OnlineProfits.com. This one is conducted by Daily Blog Tips.
- Participate in John Chow’s OnlineProfits and Twitter contest.
Each contest offers ten memberships each. The winners will be declared on Saturday 17.
Wish me the best of luck 🙂