Total Validator is a free one-stop all-in-one validator comprising a HTML validator, an accessibility validator, a spelling validator, a broken links validator, and the ability to take screenshots with different browsers to see what your web pages really look like.
You can select what validations you wish to run as well as which browser screenshot you wish to see and Total Validator will bring you a custom report on the errors.
- A parser that validates the basic construction of your pages
- True HTML validation against the W3C Markup Specifications or ISO/IEC definition using the published DTDs (2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, ISO/IEC, XHTML 1.0 and 1.1)
- An accessibility validator that validates against the W3C WAI Accessibility Guidelines and US Section 508 Standard
- A broken links validator that checks each page for broken links
- A spelling validator that spell checks the content of your pages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Snapshots (screenshots) of your pages in different browsers, on different platforms, at different resolutions