exosyphen studios which provides antivirus solutions and other applications for mobile platforms, including Symbian, PocketPC and Windows Mobile, announced that their making their antivirus exoVirusStop for free.
Before you get excited, the bad news is that this is only free for Symbian Series 60 (1st and 2nd edition).
The antivirus is offered completely free with absolutely no limitations. The compatible phones are:
Nokia E50, Nokia N72, Nokia N70, Nokia N90, Nokia 6682, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6680, Nokia 3230, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6260, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6620, Nokia 3660, Nokia 3620, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3600, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia 3650, Nokia 7650
- Small filesize and very fast scanning engine
- Integrated background scanning, to constantly monitor the security of your device.
- Download updates anytime in a simple and efficient manner.
- Very intuitive and user friendly interface makes using exoVirusStop a simple task.
- Reliable and fast technical support, available 24/7
I’ve got a Nokia N73, so I haven’t been able to test the antivirus or its ability to detect viruses.
Are any of you running exoVirusStop already? What has been your feedback on this?