In Monster Shooter, the 10 million times-downloaded smash hit, DumDum rescued his beloved kitty from the clutches of its octoped abductors and everything was peachy…for a while. Alas, those pesky extraterrestrials are back in Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth — and this time, the entire planet is in danger!
Luckily, you’ll be able to access an awesome arsenal in Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth, including full Mech Suits capable of taking out an entire army – or an entire city block, depending on how good your aim is.
What’s more, you won’t have to fly solo this time out, because Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth offers a full co-op mode — so you and a buddy can take turns showing those moggie-munching monsters who’s boss. After all, sharing is caring, right?
So whatcha waiting for? Grab your gun, kiss your kitty and jump into the year’s most exciting shooter!
Monster Shooter 2 has the following features:
- Super-sweet HD graphics.
- 80 unique levels chock-full of monsters, mayhem and alien tomfoolery.
- Four (yes, four) destructible environments: Suburbs, City, Desert and Arctic.
- 20+ different weapons, including a fully-functioning, butt-kicking Mech Suit!
- Tons of new enemies + frantic boss battles = non-stop, phone-gripping ecstasy.
- Three deep, multi-layered game modes: Story, Survival and Endless. That’s right – Endless. Meaning you could play until you’re 85. Or get really hungry.
- Co-op gameplay mode means both you and a friend can live (or die) with your Mech Suits on!
- 100+ objective-driven missions. You didn’t think the aliens would just roll over and croak, did you?