Learn Spanish, French and other languages with LingLing
In 2012, an EC study revealed that only 39% of people in the UK can speak another language. The story isn’t different in many other countries either.
But, there is great enthusiasm to learn a foreign language. If you’re an Android user, LingLing attempts to help you in this task.
- Learn by playing an exciting and beautiful game in HD
- Create your avatar from over a billion of combinations and go with him through this amazing adventure
- Discover all the secret Achievements and hidden bonuses
- 20 times faster learning than traditional methods – 750 new words each month
- Database of 21.000+ Words in 3 difficulty levels, and still growing (1,500 for free)
- Already translated into 18 languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Tagalog, Hindu, Chinese, Ukrainian, Thai, Polish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic)
- Compete with other people – Challenge your friends
- Share your progress – show people how fast you are becoming better each day!
The apps are completely free and you get 1,500 words for free. You can buy additional language packs. Learning a language by playing games definitely makes it a lot more interesting and fun. It will require you to have a good level of dedication to learn a few words a day.