Ashampoo Music Studio 2009 claims to be an All-in-one digital music creation and management software – and they arenâ€™t kidding! The software allows you to rip you tracks from audio CDâ€™s into a format of your choice (WMA, MP3 etc) it allows you to burn files onto CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, you can organize and modify files (ie automatic renaming and moving of files as well as converting editing and normalizing files). The option to Record audio via mic/ line in etc, the ability to find & repair damaged audio files and to top it off the option to print and design Covers, labels and booklets for your audio collection.
With all that going on (and the fact that all of those functions are available on one easy to use menu) will have most music lovers running for their credit card to order it right away. Well stop – you donâ€™t need the credit card, in an increasingly stunning pattern that Ashampoo has recently adopted – Music Studio 2009 can now be yours absolutely free.
Hereâ€™s how to get your genuine license key:
- Visit this page: http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/trial_step_1_4821_2_USD.htm
- Provide you email address and then check your email for the next steps to be taken.
- Upon checking the Ashampoo email you will either will be taken to a first time registration page where you need to fill out your details (eg. name, language, country etc.) After feeding the necessary info click on `OK, sendâ€™ and follow the instructions you get next.
- If you already have an Ashampoo account, enter your password and you will find your free Ashampoo Music Studio 2009 Registration Key in the left pane menu (where it says `My Free Reg Keyâ€™s) of your Personal Ashampoo Account page.
- Next, download the Ashampoo Music Studio 2009 Special Edition setup installer and then installÂ it by selecting English as the preferred language and enter the your new registration key as well!
- Youâ€™re now a proud owner of a genuine copy of Music studio 2009.