Game for the Weekend: Paper Toss 2.0
I played Paper Toss on my old iPod a few years back and loved it. And, when I saw that Backflip Studios had released Paper Toss 2, I just had to try it out!
Paper Toss 2.0 returns with a bigger and more fun environment. You no longer need to throw just paper balls, but you can choose from a wide array of items including crushed cans, bananas, tomatoes and more.
And, you no longer need to aim at that one waste paper basket. Throw them at your boss or your coworkers or the poor intern who keeps moving in his chair to avoid the projectiles.
Paper Toss 2.0 brings to you:
- Bananas, grenades and other new tossables
- Annoying co-workers to toss stuff at
- Moving targets and bank shots
- Brand new levels plus classic favorites
- Breakable, exploding office objects
- Power-ups to boost your scores
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
A great way to spend your time this weekend and also during those dull moments in office.
Investment banker, author of multiple blogs, how do you have time for stuff like Paper Toss? I’m envious.Anyway, good stuff, thanks for the app recommendation. Been a while since I’ve flung something at virtual trash can.
Well… Paper Toss is for those dull moments in between 🙂