We’re finally running on WordPress 2.7. I also plan on changing the theme that this blog is running to one more suited for a technology blog.
I posted a month back that due to problems with our Feedburner feed, we created a new feed using Google’s FeedProxy. As a result our feed url changed. The past month the old feed has been redirected to ensure that you continue to remain subscribed.
Two years ago, on this day, this blog called out to the world. Two years down the line, the journey has been memorable. I did have great plans for it, but unfortunately, well, the first year of MBA interrupted this.
The past week our feed was down at Feedburner. It rectified itself after being down for nearly two days. Today, it went down yet again.
This blog got hacked yesterday. Being stuck with my MBA, I wasn’t able to react as quickly as I hoped to. Rishi was kind enough to message me and let me know about the same and I got down to working on this ASAP.
A series of events has resulted in a dry run over the past few days. For one, I have been out of town for the weekend with no access to a PC. In addition to that my internet connection has been misbehaving and my PC hasn’t been too helpful either.
I decided to take the plunge today and upgrade to WordPress 2.1 codenamed Ella. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the easy going upgrade that Mark had.
My internet connection has been terrible for the last three days which is the reason why I haven’t had any posts out here. My ISP informs me that of some fiber problem and it will be a few days atleast before it can be fixed. So until I have a decent internet connection, I won’t be able to make any posts until then.
Have been working on the template a bit. Changed it into a three column layout from the original two columns. Tweaked a few other settings as well.
Come December, I am planning to start a new feature on Techtites. This will be a daily post where each day will be dedicated to one specific topic. I’m thinking as follows: 1.