MediaMonkey (Multimedia Monday)
Your music collection is growing and growing fast and after sometime you realize it is totally unmanageable. If you’re as particular at me, you’d like your music neatly tagged the files properly named and arranged, then this is one tool worth using.
MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
- Manage Your Music
- Sync tracks and playlists with your iPOD, iTunes and other music players
- Record & Convert music
- Identify Tracks and Tag them from the web
- Organize & Rename your tracks
- Create Playlists
- Burn your music onto CDs/DVDs
- Detect and play podcasts
- A full featured Music player with visualizations
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files